A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shabby Chic Chair




Hello!!

Well, I am finally back after a long winter's break!!! It was very nice to spend the past few months with the family but now I need to get back to work :). Although, I did have quite a bit of time to reflect on the direction I would like to take this blog in .... more on that a little later.


But, for now this darling chair needs a home. It has been painted a creamy antique white with just a hint of baby pink peaking through. I had the cushion professionally made by a local seamstress (because I can't sew !) to help complete this adorable chair. Finally, it has been given 3 coats of polyurethane for added protection. $165. If interested please email me at aprilfrancom@hotmail.com Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails