A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fireplace

This is what I have planned for the week...It is an electric fireplace. I know kind of corny but hey "you do what you gotta do" if you can't have a real one :). I love the ambiance of fireplaces and when we built our house almost 5 years ago, Jeff and I didn't even consider adding one because this wasn't our "forever" house. So this will have to do for now...
Before... I had already removed the electric insert before these pictures were taken....


I sanded, cleaned and prepped it today and hope to purchase paint and other supplies for it tomorrow. It figures that the one color I want to use...I am out of!! Off to Four Chairs it will be! I love their paint although it is a little pricey. I hope to have it completed soon...

1 comment:

  1. My husband thinks it horrible that I always want to paint wood furniture, but it's so much more interesting when it has some color! I can't wait to look at your posts and please check my blog out as well. Don't you just adore all the neat people that you meet through blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails