A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Monday, September 12, 2011

~for sale~ $450 for the set

SOLD!!!!!  Thank You!
I'm kind of going backwards here....
Long story short, I single handily destroyed my now 5th cell phone and our digital camera all in one weekend with a sippy cup of milk!
Me + any kind of electronics + liquid = TOTAL DISASTER!!!
So, I have lost quite a few "before" pictures of the projects I have been working on this summer but this cute furniture set is one I was luckily able to recover....
There are other pieces I have finished way before this but, I am going to go ahead and start with this one.
*Before*
(I apparently don't have a before of the armoire) :(
*After*
This will be SOLD AS A SET ONLY for $450
It was painted Heirloom White, sanded, distressed, glazed and given several coats of polyurethane for added protection. Damask paper was added to the armoire doors and toy chest. Also, beadboard was added to the back of the armoire and a cute wooded applique was added to the bed. Finally, darling glass knobs were added to update the pieces. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Linking To:  Stephanie @ Under the Table & Dreaming's Sunday Showcase Party

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! April is back:) I LOVE the set! Such an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails