A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Thursday, September 15, 2011

~fixed~


This is what I was up to yesterday...


(please overlook the messy laundry room!!!)

Unfortunately my washer decided to give out over the weekend.  I went against my husband's strong wishes to call a repair guy and just let him "deal with it".  Instead,  I FIXED IT!!! 
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER AND STRENGTH OF A WOMAN!!!!
I found http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ , ordered the new part and then watched the short video explaining how to fix it...that's it, easy as pie!
I have definitely learned, now that there is a mountain of laundry to do today, that my WASHER is the only appliance I cannot live without!
Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Way to go fixing it yourself! I love the toolkit laying out.. pliers, butter knife and paint can opener! They look just like MY toolkit!! By the way, did you find any missing socks in there when you opened it up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails