A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Sunday, May 23, 2010

~random pics~

I am not quite finished with my latest project so...I thought I would share some of the things I have refinished for my own home. Unfortunately I didn't take any before pictures over the years because when I started re-doing furniture nearly 10 years ago I was usually in a hurry to begin a piece and then of course I didn't even know what a blog was back then -Oh well!!
So, here is my home...as much as I love all the beautiful "white's" that many people are decorating their homes with all over blog land... I am really drawn to color. Well, muted color that is. I decorate my home in a mixture of Farmhouse, Colonial and Early American Style. So, I love barn reds, creams, black, blues and mustard's. I also love anything that is "chippy" and looks to be over 1oo years old!
Enjoy...
~this holds some of my favorite crocks~

~I love fireplaces~


~cabinet~

~cookbooks~


~grandfather clock~





~child's bench~

~nightstand~

~end table~




~Kiddo's step stool~

~sign~

~message board~




~door~
~peg rack~




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails