A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Monday, December 26, 2011

~merry christmas~

I hope everyone has had a Wonderful Christmas....
My family and I sure have enjoyed our time together.  Jeff took the week off  work and it was really nice to have him home.  We also gained a TEENAGER in the house this week!  Our oldest son, Jackson, turned 13 on Dec. 20th. 
It was so nice spending time with family and watching the kiddos enjoy a fantastic Christmas.
Although, we have also had a lot of heartbreak as well :(
We lost our sweet baby to a miscarriage.  I delivered our precious little guy on Monday Dec.19, 2011. 
He was so little but so perfect...
We named him Sawyer Robert Francom. 
He was named Robert after my dad who had a birthday on that same day.
We are so grateful for the time we had to hold him and love him...
The hospital also provided us with some wonderful memories to have such as pictures, a mold of Sawyer's hand, hand and foot prints and a blanket.  They were so good to us.
 We were able to bury him too which was so important to me.
Although, more than anything, I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Plan of Salvation and for the knowledge we have of Eternal Families.  It is so comforting to know that we will be with our sweet little Sawyer again.
We love you our sweet angel...

Happy New Year to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, April, for the loss of your sweet little baby. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' April I am so sorry to hear about your baby boy Sawyer....I lost my baby girl this year back in March. My katherine Grace "Gracie" she was stillborn. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Lots of hugs being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was sad to read about your loss. Maybe you read farther back in my blog and saw that we lost three babies last year and three before that. Fortunately I never got really sick with the losses, and I can't imagine how upset I'd be after going through all that and not having a baby as a reward at the end. At one point we were sure we'd lose this pregnancy, and I could hardly function. I hope things go better for both of us in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails