A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Thursday, September 2, 2010

~client chairs~

WOW! I am a HORRIBLE blogger!!!!
Has it really been that long????
Sadly, our family blog has been suffering just as much :(
I promise I have been busy working although, I do feel like I have been only going in circles lately...
Thank goodness I do have one finished project!!
Can you believe my client purchased these chairs from D. I. of all places???
I only seem to find JUNK whenever I go :(
Anyhow, she wanted them painted cream, lightly distressed and stained.
I am beyond thrilled with how they turned out!
Have a look...
Before:


After:








Thanks for looking...Have a great night!




4 comments:

  1. The legs are gorgeous and I think the white really makes them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love! Will you post pictures of the seats when they are done?! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathie and Laurel, Thanks!! Unfortunately the seats are going to be coverd with fabric and my client was taking care of that herself. She said she would send me a picture so when I get it I will post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through fresh coat fridays :) Those chairs look great now! Will u post a pic with the seats in? I'd love to see the fabric you chose!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails